Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Year in Pics 2011

I did a post before Advent last year with pictures of highlights from that year as I reflected on beginning the new liturgical year. I'd like to do the same with 2011, even though I have NO IDEA where it went! Here are some highlights:

Well, first of all, I became a teacher:



And this led me to Camden, NJ this summer



We lost my Grandma Strukely, but have the hope and blessing of her prayers:



I said goodbye to my old "jinger" roommates and hello to a new, "divine" household:





And 2011 was the year of many significant birthdays...

My Mom's 60th



Many friends turning 30...



...including me!



And started off with the annual Winter retreat and my Spring Break trip to FL!





And no year in my life would be complete without music ministry and a wedding or two:



Stay tuned for my official "Advent"/New Year reflection, but all and all, 2011 was a great year! Bring on 2012!

Happy New Year!
Peace,
Julia

No comments: