Saturday, February 7, 2009

Young at Heart


So I decided to take a break from the biblical commentary and share a little with you some of my other favorite things- movies and music! And this film, Young@Heart combines both of them. Plus one of my secret loves...old people :)
There are so many movies that are great out right now, but Young@Heart is one I've been wanting to see for a while. It came out in 07 I think. I knew this film was coming out while I was in the convent, but never got to see it. I just rented it today.
Best. Movie. Ever. Well, that's dramatic, but it's definitely a good one!
A documentary about old people and rock music? Sweet old men singing David Bowie, Talking Heads and Coldplay?! Melts my heart! This is my kind of heart warming, feel-good movie that I think you all will love too. You can rent it- it's on dvd. Do it!

No comments: